Owrestle Oklahoma High School Wrestling Individual Rankings
- Oklahoma 6A High School Rankings
- Oklahoma 5A High School Rankings
- Oklahoma 4A High School Rankings
- Oklahoma 3A High School Rankings
- Oklahoma Girls Wrestling Rankings
Owrestle Oklahoma High School Wrestling Team Rankings
- Oklahoma 6A High School Team Rankings
- Oklahoma 5A High School Team Rankings
- Oklahoma 4A High School Team Rankings
- Oklahoma 3A High School Team Rankings
- Oklahoma Girls Wrestling Team Rankings
Owrestle Tournament Team Rankings Information
Team rankings here at Owrestle are purely calculated from individual rankings. Each individual ranking is given a specific point total and those points are added together to formulate a tournament-style team rankings.
Team rankings aren’t meant to show who’s the best dual team or a specific local tournament. It’s an overall holistic look at the individual rankings per team to show that team’s depth if they would all wrestle against each other at a tournament (ie: state tournament).
The formula we use for Owrestle tournament team rankings follows:
- Individual Rank #1: 18 team points
- Individual Rank #2: 14 team points
- Individual Rank #3: 10 team points
- Individual Rank #4: 7 team points
- Individual Rank #5: 2 team points
- Individual Rank #6: 2 team points
OWCA Wrestling Coaches Rankings from OSSAA
Listed below are the official OWCA Coaches Rankings located at www.ossaarankings.com. You may view the updated rankings each week on this page. You may go to the website listed above to view the schedules and dual results for each team.
As a disclaimer, the OSSAA staff does not vote nor have any influence on the outcome of the rankings. These rankings are done by the wrestling coaches and used by the OSSAA to determine seeding for Dual State and uses the top 10 teams when separating strengths for the Regional Tournament.
The deadline for the coaches to submit their rankings is noon each Monday. Coaches submit a Top 15 Dual and Top 15 Tournament rankings in their class only.
A point system is used to determine the rankings. The point system is as follows: 1st = 15 pts., 2nd = 14 pts., 3rd = 13 pts., 4th = 12 pts., 5th = 11 pts., 6th = 10 pts., etc. Coaches receive an automatic 15 points for voting. Final Rankings will be based on cumulative totals for the last five ranking dates.